One of the best things about being in Warren County 4-H is participating in the annual Warren County Farmers’ Fair!
While 4-H doesn’t run the fair, we are a big part of it! You can check us out fair week at the animal livestock buildings, the horse barn, poultry barn and the 4-H building. New and creative exhibits can be found next to some old favorites that make participating in 4-H a exciting tradition!
Below are the forms needed to sign up for shows. For the 2022 fair, they are due to the office on July 1. All 4-H members and volunteers MUST complete a Fair Participation waiver in addition to entry forms or if an overnight form is being completed.
For registered 4-H members of Warren County, entry forms may be emailed to 4-H@co.warren.nj.us, faxed to 908-475-6514 or sent US Postal mail to the Warren County 4-H Office by July 1.
- 4-H Building Watch – used for signing youth up to do a 2 hour shift in the 4-H pavilion during fair week where the club posters, crafts, photography, etc. will be displayed.
- 4-H Club Poster Exhibit -*New for 2022 – Check the rule book for details.
- Cloverbud Participation – Use the regular show entry form and indicate CLOVERBUD on it. Cloverbud (K-3) exhibits are part of the shows, but do not get judged.
- Public Presentation entry form – used to sign up for giving a judged public presentation in the 4-H Pavilion
- Alpaca Entry Form
- Beef Show entry form
- Clothing and Textile entry form (the goal sheet is now part of the entry form)
- Conservation exhibit entry form
- Dairy Show entry form
- Entomology exhibit entry form. (Exhibit now in the 4-H Pavilion for ONE DAY)
- Foods and Nutrition entry form. The Recipe Card must be filled out and submitted with entry form
*n/a in 2022
- Forestry Exhibit entry form
- Goat Show entry form
- Horse Shows – entry forms, including, stall applications, and participant agreement form
- Horticulture Show entry form
- Livestock Trail entry form
- Photography Entry form
- Poultry Show – entry form
- Rabbit Show entry form
- Rabbit Hopping entry form *no registration required
- Roller Derby Skill A Thon entry form
- Sheep Show entry form
- Shooting Sports – Archery Match – entry form
- Shooting Sports – NASP (National Archery in the Schools) entry form – *N/A in 2022
- Small Animal entry form
- Swine Show entry form
- Veterinary Science exhibit entry form
- Wildlife & Fisheries exhibit entry form
Youth who have responsibilities of caring for their animals after fair hours may stay overnight with parental consent and supervision. If youth are found on the fairgrounds after hours without parental supervision, they will be escorted to security for parents to pick up. NO EXCEPTIONS. The paperwork must be approved by your leader and the 4-H office. ONLY members who are herdsmen or taking care of their own horse may stay overnight.
First, select whether you are applying to be a hersdman, or for a tent/trailer application. Only parents can sign the tent/trailer application.
- 2022 4-H Trailer/Tent Application (PDF) – used for parents to apply to stay overnight at the fairgrounds during fair week. Only parents may apply. By signing the tent/trailer application, you are agreeing to follow the Warren County Farmers’ Fair rules. Since only parents may apply to spend the night with their children, they do not need to have a criminal background check.
- 2022 Herdsman Application (PDF) – Packet for youth to apply to be herdsmen for their club. Herdsmen stay over night at the fairgrounds but do not sleep in tents/trailers. Herdsmen sleep in the barns with the animals. By filling out the herdsman application you are agreeing to adhere to the WCFF policies and the guidelines for herdsmen. All forms must be completed in the packet.
The permission/behavior forms are in the packets in the links above. Warren County 4-H and the Warren County Farmers’ Fair Directors reserve the right to revoke or deny a request to stay over night.
Please know that a list of names will be given to security, who reserve the right to remove any adult or child from the fairgrounds at any time for violation of the policies. This is not a 4-H rule, but a policy of the Warren County Farmers’ Fair. It is for your safety and the safety of our youth.